CA Engineering Certi-Fi™ Process
for Qualcomm Atheros AR4100(P) SiP Modular Regulatory Approval
Thirty-six countries* have granted Modular Regulatory Certifications for the Qualcomm Atheros (QCA) AR4100 and AR4100P 802.11n embedded radio reference designs. The AR4100(P) radios are system-in-package (SIP) devices that integrates the majority of the RF design within the SIP. By following the QCA-released reference design guidelines customers can take advantage of these Modular Regulatory Certifications and significantly reduce their regulatory compliance testing time and costs.
Using Certi-Fi™--CA Engineering’s web-based system for administering the AR4100(P) modular certification--makes the process simple and easy-to-track. A brief overview for utilizing QCA’s Modular Regulatory Certifications for the AR4100(P) products follows:
- Follow the CA Engineering Certi-Fi link below and register your company and accept the required Customer Agreement with NDA
- Download the design guidelines for the Modular Regulatory Certifications and use them exactly as provided in your design.
- When your design is complete, upload the required design files to the CA Engineering Certi-Fi web site for review (allow up to five business days for your design review).
- Provide a credit card payment of $749 for the design review.
- Once your design has passed the design review and you accept the QCA SiP Modular Regulatory Certifications agreement, the regulatory certificates and documentation will be provided.
If you have additional questions or requirements, please contact using the information below:
Phone: +1.801.748.4900, extension 3
*Countries included in the Modular Regulatory Certifications are:
USA, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Rep, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, South Korea